Here's a set of flashcards which presents countable and uncountable nouns with quantifiers. The flashcards show example sentences of countable and uncountable nouns and their relation to quantifiers. The sentences exemplify the main aspects of countable and uncountable nouns, the pictures illustrate the sentence and they will help your students to get the meaning of each sentence and grasp the difference between the countable and uncountable nouns.
Example Sentences of Countable and Uncountable Nouns Flashcards
- Can you give me three mandarins and an apple?
- There’s a fork on the table.
- She’s got a lot of experience with children.
- There are some fire engines in the firehouse.
- There’s some information about the event in today’s newspaper.
- Is there any orange juice for me?
- How many bottles of juice have we got?
- How much juice have we got?
- There isn’t much money left.
- There aren’t many coins in the wallet.
- There’s a pair of roller skates on the veranda.