Here's a set of flashcards to introduce Be Going To forms in class. It's designed for interactive boards or computers and can be presented with a PowerPoint viewer. The slides are illustrations of example sentences in positive, negative and question forms of Be Going To.
Example Sentences of Be going to Flashcards
- I’m going to paint pictures.
- Look at those black clouds. It’s going to rain.
- I’m not going to eat those apples. They don’t look OK.
- He studies very hard. He isn’t going to fail the test tomorrow.
- Are you going to have a holiday by the sea this summer?
- Is he going to travel around the world?
- Aren’t they going to stop him?